Electronic ignition makes lighting the grill easy
Stand up and stand out with a Weber Q 3200 BBQ grill! Compact Weber Q gas grills are perfect for tailgating or small spaces like apartment balconies. This larger version of the popular Weber Q gas grill offers 462 square inches of total cooking space, including 69 square inches on a warming rack. With the push of a button, the grill lights the two durable stainless steel burners to produce an amazing 21,700 BTUs. The infinite control burner valves allow you to set the precise temperature you need with the easy-to-use knobs. This Weber propane gas grill has a tall cast aluminum lid for larger items and has a built-in thermometer to monitor the cooking temperatures. The sturdy cart features two removable folding work tables, each with convenient tool hooks, so you have space to spread out and work and comes with a grill out handle light so you can grill at night. The Weber Q 3200 also features a two large capacity porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates, a cast aluminum body with drip ducts and a sturdy glass-reinforced nylon frame and handle. This Weber Q includes a removable grease catch pan for easy cleaning and a hose and regulator for a refillable 20 lb propane tank (tank sold separately). The Weber Q recipe booklet is also included.
- Infinite control burner valve allows you to choose the perfect temperature
- Two folding work tables with tool hooks add work space and storage
- Cart features a tank screen to keep the propane tank out of view
- The Grill Out handle light illuminates your grill for nighttime cooking
WarrantyThe aluminum castings, lid assembly and stainless steel burners are warranted for a period of five (5) years (two years on paint excluding fading or discoloration). The stainless steel burners, plastic components and porcelain-enamel cast iron cooking grates are warranted for (5) years. All other remaining parts are warranted for two (2) years.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Width 50 3/16 Inches Depth 30 Inches
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $69.00 Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 29 3/8 Inches Shipping Height 20 1/2 Inches Shipping Length 38 7/8 Inches Shipping Weight 86 Pounds
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQ.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQ.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Compare to Similar Products
Weber Q 3200 Freestanding Propane Gas Grill - Titanium
|Napoleon Triumph T325SB 2-Burner Freestanding Propane Gas Grill With Side Burner|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Gas Grill Class||—||Entry-Level|
|Exterior Material||Cast Aluminum||Stainless Steel|
|Number Of Main Burners||2 Burners||2 Burners|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||21700||27000|
|Infrared Main Burner||Not Available||Not Available|
|Main Burner Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Flame Tamer Material||—||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grate Material||Porcelain Coated Cast Iron||Cast Iron|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||21 1/4 X 15 1/4 Inches||18 3/4 X 16 11/16 Inches|
|Heat Zone Separators||No||No|
|Side Burner Type||None||Side Burner|
|Grill Type||Gas Grill||Gas Grill|
|Main Grilling Area||393 Sq. Inches||325 Sq. Inches|
|Secondary Grilling Area||69 Sq. Inches||110 Sq. Inches|
|Total Grilling Area||462 Sq. Inches||435 Sq. Inches|
|Rotisserie Burner BTUs||No Rear Burner||No Rear Burner|
|Ignition Type||Single Spark||Flame Thrower|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No||No|
|Includes Smoker Box||No||No|
|Cart Assembly||Some Assembly Required||Some Assembly Required|
|Side Shelf Material||Plastic||Stainless Steel|
|Total Side Burner BTUs||—||7200|
|Made In USA||No||No|
|Hose / Regulator Included||Yes||Yes|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Old Grill MasterI have been grilling for forty years and have had probably eight gas grills. Last week I purchased the Weber Q 3200. By far the best grill that I have ever used. Construction was well planned with the grates, light, drip pan holder igniter and very easy to keep clean. The burners are well located under the grates for even heat distribution.
Best Weber Grill EverI knew what I wanted and Shoppers Choice had the best deal. The service was second to none! It was shipped fast and arrived in perfect condition. The tracking was excellent with no problems. I would highly recommend Shoppers Choice not only for the competitive pricing but the outstanding customer service. They have earned my business Hope you will give them a chance!
Nice qualityWe were very happy with the quick delivery. We haven't grilled on it yet. Just got it together. Instructions were a little confusing. We had to use our own brains-lol This grill is the perfect size for the 2 of us. We had another Weber grill (stainless steel) for quite a long time and got very good use with it but it was time for a new one. The order came very quickly on a truck with a very helpful driver. So far we are pleased.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Weber Q 3200 Freestanding Propane Gas Grill - Titanium? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?