All Solaire Gas Grills and accessories are proudly made in the USA
This Solaire Everywhere Portable Gas Grill features 304 grade, 24 gauge stainless steel construction, and a 14,000 BTU Infrared burner attached with screws that easily removes for cleaning. It also has 140 square inches of usable cooking surface, stainless steel V-shaped grilling grate that catches drippings to enhance flavor and reduce flare ups, spring loaded latches, and push button ignition. With a weight of less than 15 lbs, this unit is truly portable!
- Stainless steel V-shaped grill grates enhance flavors and reduce flare ups
- Has the same push button ignition as the built-in and freestanding grills
- Smaller, sleeker profile compared to the Anywhere grill
- Uses 1 lb Propane Cylinder or 20lb propane tanks with tank adapter
WarrantySolaire Gas Grills warrants all grill components to the original purchaser to be free of factory defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. This does not apply if the unit was subject to other than normal household use.
Overall Dimensions Height 9 Inches Width 21 Inches Depth 13 Inches Weight 15 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 1-3 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 21 Inches Shipping Height 9 Inches Shipping Length 13 Inches Shipping Weight 15 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQ.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQ.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Compare to Similar Products
Solaire Everywhere Portable Infrared Propane Gas Grill - SOL-EV17A
|TEC Cherokee FR 23-Inch Portable Infrared Propane Gas Grill - CHFRLP||TEC G-Sport FR 30-Inch Portable Infrared Propane Gas Grill - GSRLPFR|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Gas Grill Class||—||—||Premium|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Stainless Grade||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel|
|Number Of Main Burners||1 Burner||1 Burner||1 Burner|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||14000||13500||22000|
|Infrared Main Burner||All Infrared||All Infrared||All Infrared|
|Main Burner Material||Ceramic Infrared||Stainless Infrared||Stainless Infrared|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||14 X 10 Inches||16 1/4 X 12 3/8 Inches||22 X 14 Inches|
|Heat Zone Separators||No||No||No|
|Side Burner Type||None||None||None|
|Grill Type||Gas Grill||Gas Grill||Gas Grill|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Main Grilling Area||140 Sq. Inches||212 Sq. Inches||309 Sq. Inches|
|Total Grilling Area||140 Sq. Inches, 155 Sq. Inches||212 Sq. Inches||309 Sq. Inches|
|Rotisserie Burner BTUs||No Rear Burner||No Rear Burner||No Rear Burner|
|Ignition Type||Continuous Spark||Continuous Spark||Continuous Spark|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No||No||No|
|Includes Smoker Box||No||No||No|
|Made In USA||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Hose / Regulator Included||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Solaire Everywhere grillThis grill is of thinner stainless then the one I bought a few years ago. I like the thicker steel one better. The everywhere grill is sharp so you can get cut. The grill has to be cleaned more frequently since it gets black and the black gets on the food.
Best portable grill for the money!Amazing quality. Cooks fast and the infrared burner is perfect for searing and locking in flavor! Its easy to clean and the v-shaped grates put beautiful, wide sear marks on your food. Good size for 2 people, however if you need to cook for more, it cooks food very quickly. I have a family of 4 and I cook on it every night. A typical 1lb propane bottle last me about 3 cGood. Great buy!
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Solaire Everywhere Portable Infrared Propane Gas Grill - SOL-EV17A? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?