Three stainless steel burners rated for 38,000 BTUs backed by a 10 year warranty
A showstopper in every sense of the word, you will love cooking up a storm on this stunning BBQ grill! The porcelain-enameled Weber Genesis E-310 features 3 stainless steel burners that produce 38,000 BTUs, each with independent electronic ignition. The Genesis E series propane gas grill comes fully equipped with porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates, heat deflectors and Flavorizer bars to effectively hold and distribute heat evenly over the 507 square-inch main cooking grid. The warming rack provides an additional 130 square inches for a generous 637 square inches of total cooking area. Genesis grills come equipped with a porcelain-enameled grease tray with a catch pan to make clean-up as easy as possible. The black porcelain-enameled hood has a center-mounted thermometer to monitor cooking temperatures and painted cast-aluminum end caps. This Weber Genesis grill has a painted steel frame and front-mounted control knobs to leave more room on the two stainless steel side shelves for prep space. The grill cart features painted steel doors, stainless steel handles, painted side and rear panels and four heavy-duty casters (2 locking and 2 swivel). The enclosed tank storage area keeps your propane tank out of sight and the precision fuel gauge lets you know exactly where you stand on fuel at all times. Six convenient built-in tool hooks keep your BBQ tools nearby. With top-notch engineering, you will quickly realize that Weber Genesis grills are unlike any other! Please note this Weber grill cannot be converted to run on a different fuel type. Be careful when selecting the fuel type desired.
- Porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates and porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars add flavor and reduce flare-ups
- Reliable, independent electronic ignition for each burner simplifies lighting your grill
- Two stainless steel shelves offer convenient work space
- Fully enclosed cart provides storage for your propane tank and grilling accessories
WarrantyThe porcelain-enameled shroud, lid and aluminum castings are warranted for ten (10) years (two years on paint excluding fading or discoloration). The stainless steel burner tubes are warranted for ten (10) years. The porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates and flavorizer bars are warranted for five (5) years. All other remaining parts are warranted for two (2) years.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 47 1/2 Inches Width 60 Inches Depth 30 Inches
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 2-3 weeks Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 32 13/16 Inches Shipping Height 24 3/8 Inches Shipping Length 42 Inches Shipping Weight 172 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQ.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQ.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
What can we help you with?
Contact one of our knowledgeable experts to help guide you through your purchase. Give us a call, toll free at 1-877-743-2269 or Live Chat.
Customers Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Products
Coyote C-Series 28-Inch 2-Burner Freestanding Propane Gas Grill - C1C28LP-FS
|Napoleon LEX 485 Freestanding Propane Gas Grill With Infrared Rear Burner And Infrared Side Burner|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Gas Grill Class||Entry-Level||Entry-Level|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Stainless Grade||304 Stainless Steel||430 Stainless Steel|
|Number Of Main Burners||2 Burners||4 Burners|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||40000||48000|
|Infrared Main Burner||Not Available||Not Available|
|Main Burner Material||304 Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Flame Tamer Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||25 7/8 X 17 1/4 Inches||27 X 18 Inches|
|Heat Zone Separators||No||No|
|Side Burner Type||None||Sear Station|
|Grill Type||Gas Grill||Gas Grill|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Main Grilling Area||497 Sq. Inches||485 Sq. Inches|
|Secondary Grilling Area||143 Sq. Inches||190 Sq. Inches|
|Total Grilling Area||640 Sq. Inches||675 Sq. Inches|
|Rotisserie Burner BTUs||No Rear Burner||13500|
|Ignition Type||Flame Thrower||Flame Thrower|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No||No|
|Includes Smoker Box||No||No|
|Cart Assembly||Pre-Assembled||Some Assembly Required|
|Side Shelf Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Total Side Burner BTUs||—||12500|
|Made In USA||No||No|
|Hose / Regulator Included||Yes||Yes|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Weber Genesis E-310 Freestanding Propane Gas Grill - Black? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?