Thermal Convection Cooking
Every Big Steel Keg is designed to make your good times even better! The Big Steel Keg Convection Charcoal Grill features a body and lid made of double wall steel with oven grade insulation packed between them to keep the heat in and maximize efficiency. The interior and exterior are coated with a smooth baked on finish. The thermometer is built right into the lid to assure you are able to maintain the proper temperature inside the grill for whatever feast you are preparing. The cast iron cooking grate is adjustable and features 450 sq inches of cooking surface. Also features two easily removable side shelves and built in bottle opener for added convenience. Use upper and lower dampers to control temperature. Includes Big Steel Keg Multi-Tool and grill cover.
- Bulit in thermometer
- Removable Side Shelves
Overall Dimensions Height 46 Inches Width 44 Inches Depth 27 Inches Weight 130 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 4-6 weeks
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQ.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQ.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
What can we help you with?
Contact one of our knowledgeable experts to help guide you through your purchase. Give us a call, toll free at 1-877-743-2269 or Live Chat.
Customers Also Viewed
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Big Steel Keg ReviewI just bought one of these grills. It is awesome! It is very easy to control the temperature, the new look is very appealing, and everything I grill tastes amazing. Its made of steel so I'm not worried when I move it around that its going to fall and break. But, the best part about it is its portability. Unlike the previous kamado style grills I have owned in the past, it is very mobile. I can move it around my house easily with the stand and even hitch it to my car to take with me where ever I may go. I bought the trailer hitch adapter kit with the grill that allows you do do so (very inexpensive $40). Overall, I would have to say that this has to be the best kamado style grill on the market.
You will not regret this purchase.I had some reservations before buying the keg as I did not know anyone who owned one. So, I took the plunge and bought one. Am I ever glad I did. I've grilled pizza's on a pizze stone using a BGE platesetter at 600-700 Degree's that turn out just awesome. This things grills/smokes/bakes better than any grill I have ever owned, gas or charcoal. One great thing is I don't use much lump charcoal either. It is a very efficient grill/smoker. So far I have made Chocolate chip cookies, Bread, burgers, Brats, chicken, ribs, pork tenderloin, salmon and of course pizza. Plus a lot more. I also love the hitch option allowing me to attach it to my receiver on my truck for transporting wherever you want to go with it. This thing ROCKS!
Does everything!I've had my Big Steel Keg for a year now, and have not run in to anything that I wanted to cook that I couldn't. The temperature for smoking stays consistent and lasts for hours, requiring only occasional intervention. I got the hitch adapter and took it camping with us, and made a few new converts. When I got it, Bubba Keg had not yet rolled out their smoking kit, so I'm using the Big Green Egg platesetter, which does a great job of offsetting the direct heat and turning out a great pronounced smoke ring. For direct grilling, the air vents are easy to use to control temp's and it will get to 750 searing degrees in a matter of minutes. The fit and finish are obvious right out of the box, and I really do look forward to grilling with this keg. The deck footprint is small, but the grilling area is plenty for grilling a half dozen steaks or smoking an 8-10 lb brisket easily.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Big Steel Keg Grill Bubba Keg Smoker Charcoal Grill? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?