Includes the Gourmet BBQ System hinged cooking grate
- Touch-N-Go gas ignition system lights the charcoal with ease
- Weather-proof Char-Basket container allows you to store charcoal with the grill
- Patented One-Touch cleaning system with high capacity ash catcher makes clean-up easy
- Includes a convenient work table with tool hooks and a bottom shelf
Weber combines the best of their iconic charcoal grills with innovative, convenient features in the Performer Grill Series. Made of premium-grade U. S. Steel coated with copper porcelain enamel inside and out, the bowl and lid of the Weber 22 inch charcoal kettle grill are precisely formed to allow heat to circulate evenly inside the grill and across the 363 square inches of cooking area. Porcelain enamel coating will not rust or peel, giving your grill years of top performance. The aluminized steel One-Touch cleaning system makes clean-up hassle free. As you rotate the handle, three blades in the bowl move ash through the vents and down into the removable, high-capacity aluminum ash catcher below, which is enclosed to prevent ashes from blowing away and creating a mess. The Touch-N-Go gas ignition system makes charcoal grilling a breeze by lighting the briquettes at the touch of a button using a disposable 14. 1 or 16. 4 ounce propane cylinder (not included). The adjustable, no-rust aluminum top vent provides the proper airflow needed for perfect grilling and, along with the built-in thermometer, allows you to control the temperature inside the grill. Weber Performer grills also feature hinged plated steel cooking grates, for easily adding more charcoal while grilling, a glass-reinforced nylon handle that will withstand the elements for the life of the grill, and a Tuck-Away lid holder that conveniently allows you to store the lid while you grill. The heavy-duty steel cart frame ensures the grill is sturdy and stable, while two crackproof all-weather wheels and two locking casters make moving the grill easy. The cart also has a thermoset work table that adds workspace, three tool hooks, a charcoal storage bin and a wire bottom shelf for storing grilling tools. Includes 2 Char-Basket fuel holders and a Weber cookbook. The Weber Performer Deluxe charcoal grill is where fun meets functional for your backyard BBQ!
- 50 1/4 inches
- 41 1/4 inches
- 28 1/2 inches
WarrantyThe bowl, lid and center ring are warranted for ten (10) years. The One-Touch cleaning system and plastic components are warranted for five (5) years. All other remaining part are warranted for two (2) years.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 41 1/4 Inches Width 50 1/4 Inches Depth 28 1/2 Inches
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $99.00 Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 27 3/16 Inches Shipping Height 20 5/16 Inches Shipping Length 38 11/16 Inches Shipping Weight 96 Pounds
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQ.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQ.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Current ItemWeber Performer Deluxe 22-Inch Freestanding Charcoal Grill With Touch-N-Go Ignition - C...$399.00
- Number of Items
- Total Price
Average Overall Customer Rating0.0 out of 5.0 0 Reviews
- Item Reviewed
- Weber Performer Deluxe 22-Inch Freestanding Charcoal Grill With Touch-N-Go Ignition - Copper
This item has not yet been reviewed.
Want toreview this product?
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Weber Performer Deluxe 22-Inch Freestanding Charcoal Grill With Touch-N-Go Ignition - Copper? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?