Compact ice maker sits conveniently on your countertop
- Produces 28 pounds of crystal-clear, restaurant-quality ice per day
- Plug and play operation with no plumbing required
- Sleek stainless steel finish has a luxurious look
- Ice maker automatically shuts off when the water tank is empty or the ice bin is full
Combining a space-saving countertop design with a sleek stainless steel finish, the Luma Comfort IM200SS is the ultimate in luxury entertaining for your home bar, kitchen, boat or RV. No plumbing is required, simply fill the ice maker with water and enjoy clear ice in minutes. Producing up to 28 pounds of crystal-clear, restaurant-quality ice in a day, this ice maker utilizes the same technology found in commercial ice machines. Not only does clear ice look better, it melts slower than cloudy ice as well. Operating this ice maker is simple, there is an LED display and low water and full ice indicators. This unit includes an ice scoop and removable ice bin.
- 11 5/16 inches
- 14 1/8 inches
- 14 13/16 inches
- 25 pounds
WarrantyFor one year from the original date of purchase, the manufacturer will repair or replace any parts of this appliance that prove to be defective in materials and workmanship, provided the appliance has been used under normal operating conditions as intended by the manufacturer.
Overall Dimensions Height 14 1/8 Inches Width 11 5/16 Inches Depth 14 13/16 Inches Weight 25 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $6.95 ( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 2-3 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 12 Inches Shipping Height 15 Inches Shipping Length 14 Inches Shipping Weight 29 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations (and Canada) only.
over $249 Free under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45–day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQ.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQ.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Best Ice!!!I've seen ice makers that create the cloudy ice. Those models use a different method and the ice does not last as long, probably not as cold. This ice maker is like having a commercial gourmet ice maker in your kitchen. When you have parties, it's nice to give your guests a drink on the rocks and the ice is crystal clear not some cheesy cloudy stuff. This ice maker works great and fast. The first batch is slow which the directions tell you and them it takes off and makes ice bucket after ice bucket. I have my machine by the sink so I just use the sink sprayer to fill the reservoir when necessary. Just be careful when you drain it not to drop the little rubber insert, (like I did and it washed down the drain). I contacted customer service and received a quick response and the company will be sending me another one. If you are looking for an ice maker, this is the one to buy.
We enjoy having this ice maker .This Luma 200 SS ice maker does make clear ice , some of the ice sometimes is cloudy. It makes about 2 pounds then you have to empty the basket . I don't like once you put the ice in the freezer it sticks together. Only noise you hear is the fan motor running very quietly . Wish the size of the ice cubes were bigger . I wanted a Luma because of the high reliability rating.
Best ice machine we've ownedWe had a small problem with the first one and we actually got help from the company! They quickly diagnosed my problem and in just a few emails they sent a new one to us and even paid the return shipping on our defective one. I've never had a company help so much. I cannot say enough good things about both the ice machine and the company.
FInally; Customer Service - done the "Old Fashioned Way"The Luma company is someone I am so happy I made a purchase from. This table top ice maker is the excellent and served my needs to the max until I experienced a function problem. When the ice-maker froze up and needed repair, Luma was incredibly quick to respond but dealt PERFECTLY with an issue which was do only to the company assigned to handle the repair. Luma took all the responsibility upon themselves and instead of having me deal with the repair company swiftly and without any questions replaced my ice maker with a brand new one. Bravo!!! How amazing to have any company in this day and age stand behind every aspect of their product. Proud to have made this purchase and proud to know this is an American Company doing business as it should be done.
Clear low mineral ice from a portable appliance!I keep the unit on my counter . I bag some ice to keep have reserve for coolers and parties. Other that that I have all the fresh ice that I can use daily. I plugged it into a power use meter and It make 10 lbs of ice for a lot less money than having to buy it.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Luma Comfort 28 Lb. Portable Clear Ice Maker - Stainless Steel - IM200SS? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?