Perfect for pool parties and get-togethers
Get all the ice you need, when you need it with this NewAir portable ice maker. Perfect for pool parties and get-togethers, this countertop ice maker produces up to 50 pounds of bullet shaped ice per day. Select from three ice cube sizes using the easy-to-read LCD control panel which also features a programmable timer that allows you to plan ice production up to 18 hours ahead. Get fresh ice every 7 to 13 minutes from this compact ice maker that will not take up valuable counter space. This unit requires minimal maintenance and draining unused water is easy with the convenient side-mounted drain. The self-cleaning mode will keep your ice maker ready for the next party. For your peace of mind, this ice maker will automatically shut off if the water tank is empty or if the ice bin is full. This unit includes an ice scoop and removable ice bin.
- Produces up to 50 pounds of bullet shaped ice per day
- Select from three different sizes using the easy-to-read LCD control panel
- Easily empty unused water with the side-mounted drain
- Ice maker automatically shuts off if the water tank is empty or the ice bin is full
WarrantyFor one year from the original date of purchase, the manufacturer will repair or replace any parts of this appliance that prove to be defective in materials and workmanship, provided the appliance has been used under normal operating conditions as intended by the manufacturer.
Overall Dimensions Height 16 3/4 Inches Width 14 1/4 Inches Depth 16 7/8 Inches Weight 38 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 2-3 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 18 1/4 Inches Shipping Height 20 3/8 Inches Shipping Length 21 3/8 Inches Shipping Weight 44 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQ.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQ.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Defective right out of the boxNew device and it does not make any ice. The refrigerant line gets cool enough to make condensation, but does not even get close to freezing point. I've tried making ice over the past 3 days and not one piece. I don't recommend buying this product.
This is a Great ProductI use this all the time. I drink a lot and it all has ice in it. Also great if you need ice bags, or ice when cooking. The ice is just there all the time and I don't have to empty ice cube trays. I received it for Christmas and when it quite working the office was great about helping me in getting it fixed and there communication was really great. I couldn't ask for anything better. Thank you all I was lost while it was being fixed.
Works goodWe really like this icemaker. it makes the bullet shaped cubes that are a soft crunchy. It makes ice really well. Do have a couple of things: the display is only readable at exactly eye level. if you set this at a lower than counter top elevation you must bend down to the EXACT level of the display to read. If you are expecting to turn this on and immediately have ice you are wrong. It will take a good 30 minutes or so from a dead start to get the interior cool enough to start KEEPING ice. it will be making but melting. After about 30 minutes reservoir and interior will be getting cold and it will start making a tray ever 5-7 minutes on medium cube. Once the total system gets cold it is quick. We do enjoy and would buy again. GREAT buying experience from Air & Water.
Great productGreat product. We purchased this machine for our office because the ice maker in the refrigerator doesn't produce enough ice. The machine has been great. No more complaints about lack of ice. The machine did break down after about a year and a half (we do constantly use the machine, so not totally surprising), but I had purchased the extended warranty, so I was able to send it back to Air-N-Water for service. Originally, I wasn't too happy because the machine was sent back in December 2016 and we haven't received the ice maker back yet. However, because of the delay the company is sending us a new machine.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the NewAir 50 Lb. Portable Ice Maker - Stainless Steel - AI-215SS? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?