Elite Smokette Series Electric Smokers
The Cookshack Smokette has taken the guesswork out of smoke-cooking for good. The Smokette electric smoker smoke-cooks meats, poultry, fish, seafood, game, and vegetables as easily as your kitchen oven bakes a batch of cookies. Anyone can serve delicious authentic barbecue and smoked foods with no special skills. The elite series of electric smokers has taken the Smokette to a whole new level with all new digital technology!
Restaurant Inspired Digital Technology
Easy to Smoke, Easy to Clean
Double-walled stainless steel surrounding 850 degree Fahrenheit insulation for superior heat retention
The Cookshack Smokette Elite Series Electric Smoker is Cookshacks most popular model for back yard barbecuers! Anyone can make professional quality old-fashioned smoked barbecue in their own backyard. This Smokette electric smoker features stainless steel construction, 850 degree Spin-Glass insulation keeping it safe and cool on the outside, and digital technology that allows you to smoke-cook your meat at a temperature and time that you set. The Elite Smokette electronic controller allows smoke cooking by setting the desired cooking temperature and monitoring the internal meat temperature with its commercial quality meat temperature probe. The LED panel displays the cooking temperature as well as the internal meat temperature. Your electric smoker will arrive with everything you need to start smoking immediately including a meat probe for accurate internal temperature, two 18 x 14 inch nickel-plated shelves big enough to hold full slabs of ribs or whole briskets, five pounds of hickory wood, stainless steel wood box, four 3 inch locking casters, Smoking At Home cookbook with tried and true recipes, and an operators manual to get you up to speed fast. This Elite Smokette electric smoker has a 20 - 25 lb capacity and maximum smoking temperature range of 100 - 300 degrees. Smoker requires 7 amps/120V/750W. All Cookshack smokers are proudly made in the USA.
- 504 square inches of cooking area allows 20 - 25 pounds of food to be smoked at once
- Digital controller with meat probe allows precise automatic cooking to pre-set internal temperatures
- With the 100-300 degree temperature range you can smoke meat, fish and vegetables for a variety of dishes
- Proudly made in the USA
WarrantyCookshack Smoker Ovens are guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and when installed in accordance with factory recommendations. This limited warranty includes parts and labor for the first 90 days. Following the 90-day period, Cookshack will repair or replace at its option any part deemed defective upon examination by Cookshack for a period of two (2) years from the original date of sale.
Specifications Smoker Type Vertical Configuration Freestanding Total Rack Area 504 Sq Inches Number Of Racks 2 Max Temperature 300 F Color Stainless Exterior Material Stainless Steel Max Food Capacity 25 Lbs Portable Yes Smoker And Grill No Manufacturer Cookshack Meat Smoker Yes Overall Dimensions Height 31 5/8 Inches Width 20 1/2 Inches Depth 17 3/4 Inches Weight 93 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 25 Inches Shipping Height 30 Inches Shipping Length 27 Inches Shipping Weight 88 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQ.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQ.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Compare to Similar Products
Cookshack Smokette Elite Electric BBQ Smoker - SM025
|Cookshack SuperSmoker Electric BBQ Smoker - SM045||Smokin Tex 1100 Pro Series Electric Barbecue Smoker|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Total Rack Area||504 Sq Inches||756 Sq Inches||312 Sq Inches|
|Number Of Racks||2||3||2|
|Max Temperature||300 F||300 F||250 F|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Max Food Capacity||25 Lbs||35 Lbs||23 Lbs|
|Smoker And Grill||No||No||No|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Question & Answer
Our four year old Smokette Elite smoker (SM025) repeatedly trips the GFI within 5 minutes. We even tried a different outlet and the same thing occurred. We had an electrician check out our house and he said the problem is with the smoker. Can you recommend an electrician in the San Francisco or East Bay Area that can fix this? We live in the Livermore/Pleasanton area but all drive anywhere to get this repaired.
Please give our customer service experts a cal at 1-877-743-2269 and they will be happy to possibly help resolve your problem or see if they have any contacts in the area.
Want to ask a question about this product?