Ahi Tuna Seared On A Gas Grill with Orange Sesame Ginger Marinade Recipe
By Chef Tony Matassa, ShoppersChoice.com, LLC.
Watch as Chef Tony walks you through this quick and easy recipe and shows you how easy it is to sear tuna on a DCS gas grill.
PREP 10 mins COOK 5 mins READY IN 15 mins
- 4 ea. tuna steaks
- 3 T. rice vinegar
- 2 T. soy sauce
- 2 tsp sriracha sauce
- 3/4 cup sesame oil
- 1 T. dried lemon grass
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- Orange zest
- 1/5 inches ginger
- Lemon juice
- Combine ingredients for marinade into a mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle a little salt and pepper onto the tuna steaks and dip them into the marinade for about 20-30 minutes at room temperature.
- Once the steaks are done marinating, place them on the grill grids with a temperature set for high, direct heat.
- Sear on each side for 45 seconds to a minute.
- Remove the steaks and squeeze lemon juice over the top.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!
Items We Used To Cook Seared Ahi Tuna
Read more articles by Chef Tony Matassa, ShoppersChoice.com, LLC.